Where have I been? School Sucks!

I am starting to hate school. I am so glad I have only a couple weeks left. I Have been wanting to post some of my 1mp phone pics for months. Proof that the best camera in the world is the camera you have with you. I do plan on doing some photography in earnest this summer as all I will have to do is work 40 hours a week. It will seem like a vacation.


Very cute subject. 


Macro


Como Park conservatory 

Not meant as a plug for crate & barrel, just amazed at the low light hand-held shot from a 3 year old phone.

Comments

  1. He's back!
    When Travis was in school people kept saying "It's just going to get harder when you graduate and have to get a real job"
    Maybe they don't realize that most people are going to school AND working real, full time jobs.
    I LOVE having Travis out of school. I feel like he's here all the time even though he works 40 hours or more a week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CPAC Soccer Game

Choosing where to live.

EIGHT