Are there any good restaurants? and protein bound drugs

Is there anywhere good to eat? I suddenly miss big cities! My brother called yesterday and asked if the Red Iguana would be a good choice in Salt Lake City. YES it would. I ate there a couple times when I was staying with Renn in Provo. I also liked Squatters. I was trying to see if there was any good restaurants in Carson City and was reading good reviews and thinking to myself "wow, there is lots of good restaurants in Carson City and South Tahoe" then I came across the Applebee's reviews. They were like 4.2 stars! Crap, that is what I have to compare good restaurants to? It is not like the Applebee's in Tahoe is any better than any other Applebee's. They are all exactly the same. So according to trip advisor, the world famous steakhouse in Truckee (rating 4.3) is nearly imperceptibly better than Applebee's. The sad thing is that might be true.

Every chinese restaurant in Montana has the same supplier/jobber. It is creatively named "Asian Foods" and just about every asian meal in the 406 tastes exactly the same. I have only found one place that has better than average food, and it is a three hour drive. I have people constantly tell me, "oh, you should try x or y asian restaurant. It is way better than the other ones." I go to x and y and the food is exactly the same! I am starting to think all chinese restaurants are somehow secretly owned by Applebee's.

I want't to include a picture of good food here, but the only picture of food I have is one taken with my phone of some veggies right before I roasted them with Polly's freshly canned apple sauce and pie filling for a background.



Also, I know like three people read this, but if any of you three need a list of highly protein bound drugs I have gladly included it. I was asked to put together (with a partner) to provide said list and I assumed that Google would provide.  I couldn't believe such a list was not readily available, so if I can figure out key words and such, maybe some poor sap will appreciate the week's worth of work. Most of the information came from Lexicomp and drugdata.com. It is not an all inclusive list, but if it is not on this list and it is a drug that is prescribed more than once an eon and it was approved before 10/2011, then it probably in not highly protein bound (>90%).
Link to awesome list of protein bound drugs

Comments

  1. Marnie and I ate at a little Indian place called Curry'n'Noodles in Hopkins. I ordered lamb in this red curry sauce that was incredible! The lamb just melted in my mouth, the seasonings were savory and distinctly unique from Americanized curries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CPAC Soccer Game

Choosing where to live.

EIGHT