SEVENTEEN

More from Palouse and McAll Preserve in the Columbia Gorge

Some more morning shots from Palouse. I hope when I go back I get some more interesting light. Really clear  and calm days with no atmospheric haze are best for color, or stormy clouds coming in over the plains. Something cool anyway.

Chocolate Palouse - This one makes me want pots-de-creme.

Palouse Creek 


Cloud formation of Palouse - does anyone know what these clouds are called?




I really did battle the weather for the first half of my trip. Tom McAll Preserve near Hood River was gorgeous, but it was also very windy and overcast with blah skies. Also rattlesnakes were in the grass so I was nervous about tromping around to get the composition I wanted.
Wildflowers in Tom McAll preserve.





Comments

  1. Those are cirrus clouds and I love the blue gradient of the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CPAC Soccer Game

Choosing where to live.

NINE