TWELVE

Some more work with my HDR skills. These are much better as they don't look as "fake"  I shall have to cut down my photoshop time the next few weeks with midterms, papers, and presentations (OH MY) due. This whole pharmacy school thing is starting to be a pain in my rear. Looking forward to going to HP7 with Jack tonight. Maybe I'll bring the camera along incase there are any over-the-top fans to record.







The pine tree overlooks the yellowstone River canyon just below the lower falls. It was taken at Inspiration Point. Both these were taken with my Canon Rebel and it's cheapo kit lens.






I really like playing  around with these photos in photoshop, but some plain old landscapes will be coming soon for those of you who don't like the extra processing.

Comments

  1. I love the colors and textures in the Colored Lunch Room. It's not something that I would or would be allowed to put on my wall, but I really like it nonetheless. And I like using the word "nonetheless".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CPAC Soccer Game

Choosing where to live.

NINE